WED. 4/20/11-Your weather?

Another monumental waste of cyberspace.

Only Jonathan had the forethought to indicate in which part of the country he dwells!!!

The rest of you must think we know where all of you live or will take the time to look at your profile to determine where it is you live.

Frankly, the only place I care about the weather is what is happening in Central CT and I don't need you to tell me since I can look out the window.

Actually the weather is on little concern on this website since I can look out the window here and check ya'll's weather on the Weather Channel.

I would say Walters weather is cloudy and making him an ole grump he just needs some sunshine and a HUG. :dunno::dunno:

Hang in there Sunshine better days are coming. :wave::wave:

OH and my location is in the upper right hand corner as yours should be

Well all I know is that our lows will be in the low to mid 70's all week and no rain! I can't remember the last time it did rain.:dunno:

Will some one do a rain dance for us down here in Texas.:D I've tried washing the cars with no success.:(

As of 6:20 this morning it was 38 and sunny. Partly cloudy skies right now at almost 10 and showers expected this evening. It is almost 45 now.

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble.....What's with this 70+ weather? And nice and Sunny too?

I can't remember when I last saw sunny and warm. Here around Seattle, I just walk around in a wet suit because of all the rain and when the sun comes out around here you'd think everyone were vampires as we all shriek and run for our lives. Truth is, sun comes out and I think its the end of the world cause I haven't seen it in so long!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ever seen the nature shows with the specialized cave animals that live in the dark all their lives? That's how I'm turning. Even my yellow lab is starting to turn opaque and her whiskers are growing longer.:rofl:

What's funny, is that all the time I traveled the US in the 70-80's, I was shocked how the locals had dark suntans. Us California girls were nothing like the mid-West/East coast girls. Couldn't figure out if it was a false ideology that made them do it, but in CA, we were just hiding from the sun after the 60's :rofl:

Another monumental waste of cyberspace.

Only Jonathan had the forethought to indicate in which part of the country he dwells!!!

The rest of you must think we know where all of you live or will take the time to look at your profile to determine where it is you live.

Frankly, the only place I care about the weather is what is happening in Central CT and I don't need you to tell me since I can look out the window.

Actually the weather is on little concern on this website since I can look out the window here and check ya'll's weather on the Weather Channel.

?????

Attachments

• 6871.jpg
    6871.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14