WED. 4/20/11-Your weather?

Well the way the coverage looks this morning, there will be a lot of neighbors to help. Our church got hit last night. Need to check that out later. Couple trees laid down, shingles missing on roof.

First time in a long time, I can remember schools being delayed for spring storms.

I am here, got struck by lightning last night. Had computer unplugged from wall and internet. Little white box that splits the phone wire for internet one way, phone the other, blew it apart. Cordless phone main dock, out of commission. Don't know what else yet. Livestock looked good and least no cows decided to calve!

Fun wasn't it.

Just got back from fixing the roof on the church. Have 2 trees down on the property as well. Those will have to wait. In-laws have 2 nice hickory down in back yard. Fire wood for sure.

Good friends cattle operation a total mess. Roofs off and buildings blown down. Still not bad as on one was hurt.

We set a record high yesterday at 95, and it was 64 today! Storms to the west that will go north of us, and some to the south west that look like they are dying out. We sure need some rain. At least the storms to the west should help with the fires that direction. I hope they will anyway. Jim.

We set a record high yesterday at 95, and it was 64 today! Storms to the west that will go north of us, and some to the south west that look like they are dying out. We sure need some rain. At least the storms to the west should help with the fires that direction. I hope they will anyway. Jim.

We've had pretty hazy weather here and I was looking at the wild fire sites to see what was going on. However all I saw are all the ones going on over in Texas. We get several every year, usually in CA, but they send all their smoke over here. Hope you all can put them out. Seems kind of early in the season for fires. Good luck :thumb:

NWS say's we had 10 twisters. And they are still counting. I didn't know just how much fun we were having:rofl::rofl: Weather guessers are now saying 3 - 5 more inch of rain by Sunday.