We lost a family member this weekend...

Chuck Ellis

I had a call from my sister yesterday... she had the sad news that my Aunt had just passed away... She was in her mid 80's and had gone into the hospital for a foot surgery that wouldn't heal, so they took her lower leg up to the knee... the trauma must have been too much for her... her son, my cousin, called my sister with the news. My sister said he was devastated, trying to talk and cry at the same time... he's a local fireman and retired police officer in Oklahoma.

On top of that, my sister was informed on Friday she's got uterine cancer, so she was trying to deal with that. She's already had breast cancer and is recovering from that..

Wow Chuck, So sorry to hear about this. I guess sometimes when it rains it pours. I'll be keeping you family in my thoughts...

Chuck..I'm so sorry for your loss...but today is Easter and hope is abundant! I trust your aunt had a full life and lived it to the end!
To your sister, from a couple (my daughter and I) of survivors to another....strength!! :thumb: