hello everyone

jim capozzi

hi everyone

another newbie working my way around the site . so far i really like what i see :)

thanks ned for pointing me in the right direction to find this :D

i may even post pics someday ;) when i figure that out ..... (gone for a minute) oh i think i figured it out lets see if this works :type:

Attachments

• poplar tool cabinet finished.jpg
    poplar tool cabinet finished.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 39
  • poplar tool cabinet full.jpg
    poplar tool cabinet full.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 27
Welcome Jim,:wave: glad you found the family.

I'm glad you posted pics of the tool cabinet, I am trying to get some ideas for building one myself....put a post on here some time ago asking for ideas.:huh:

Enjoy the forums!

Jim? who he?

Grizzz buddy, this is the gang. Folks, this is Grizzly.
Grizz.jpg

Folks, even his wife calls Jim 'Grizzz'. So, 'real name' policy or no, that's what everybody should call him . :D
He's been my host for the past couple of months, where I've been working on my kitchen cabinet renovation. Don't let his shrine to hand tools fool you, Grizz likes his power tools too!
We actually got something accomplished today. We went from lots of thin strips of wood in a pile, to face frames and more strips of wood in a bigger pile (door parts milled up and ready to rip to width, and route to profile) 12 hours of shop time!

Attachments

• P2250018.jpg
    P2250018.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 9
  • P2250021.jpg
    P2250021.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi Jim :wave:
That's the second box of that type I've seen today. The other guy had enough planes in there to start his own squadron! :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome aboard! :D

Dt

Welcome aboard, Grizz. Glad to have you here. :wave:

(Psst...hey Ned...you lied in your earlier posts, man. He doesn't seem mean and crotchety at all.) :peek: :rofl:

Jim, Grizz, GrizzJim, JimGrizz

Oh lots of combinations! Welcome to the family

Great looking cabinet

Jay

thanks for the warm welcome all :wave: :D

please keep you eyes peeled , we have another new member (shes a little shy and hasn't posted anything yet) :p

lets see if we can bring out of the woodwork !! her name is joan and she's one of the sweetest people i have ever met.

i hope she posts soon so you all can meet her :dunno:

i do know she wants to join the world of the round spinny thing .......now whats that thing called :huh: