OK Tis Friday

Spindles just arrived today for the mower deck, new blades are in the machine shed, so, looks like I am replacing mower spindles, balancing and installing new blades and belt, greasing, changing oil, then mowing the yard. I am not turkey hunting in the AM, but after mowing and finishing up a set of fishing rod holders I started for the garage, I am going to suit up and sneak out for a relaxing afternoon/evening of turkey/restful hunting. Sunday is supposed to be rainy so am putting my eggs in one basket so to speak.

Hey Larry, since when do you let someone stay in their comfort zone in your own home? Get him on a handplane, you might just convert him!

I'm officially on vacation!!!! First time I've taken a full week worth at one time in probably 12 years. Usually take a day or two to make a long weekend. Supposed to rain Sunday, so after I sleep in tomorrow morning (yeah right) I'll mow late tomorrow afternoon. Then it will be packing for the trip to OKC on Monday to start the Irish Setter National Specialty, 2011 edition. We've been to 5 of these over the years, two of which were here in the DFW metroplex.
So no time for shop work for me. Need to save some money after just about having everything done for the new computer to get some wood to start a new computer desk. I need to iron out the ideas I have and make some plans.
I will be away from the computer starting Monday and going through Sat. evening. Ya'll play nice now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Jim.

well got a grand daughter here and we had to make abunch of cup cakes this am for a baby shower tommrrow which i have to baby sit the daughters FIL:eek:
so i just got out of the kitchen and am gettin some shop time but wont have much tommrrow:( FIL doesnt get hands dirty or do anything strenous.. couch potatoe!!!!:huh::huh: so say a few hail marys for me:rofl::rofl:

You could always take hijm out in the woods and lose him.:rolleyes:

Sunday, im going to be in the shop working on blowing my back out. Have all the machines to move back and if time permits, start running power.