Turn on the News

Thank you Cynthia for the information. I checked on here before heading to bed and then turned on the tv to see what was going on.
Let us be diligent in our remarks here even though it is a joyous event for most of us. I fear the ripple effects for the troops and general masses of US citizens that have to congregate in large crowds/buildings. Good night all.

Congrats to the 30 Spec-ops troopers that performed a near perfect operation in handing justice for the thousands murdered by this monster.

Now it is important to not let our guard down because they will retaliate. G-D bless the USA

911 was one of the most horrific days in US history. It was a day of unimaginable tragedy and incredible heroism.The events of that day have forever changed the lives of every American and had an effect on the rest of the world as well.
So as long as the discussion is kept in line with the CoC I think that this discussion and the members feelings are just as welcome in the off topic area as any other subject.
So even if you don't agree maybe you can try and be a bit more sensitive and give us a pass this time.

Last edited: