on a lighter side

Several houses ago, the bathroom in my place had a 2" or so diameter hole in the wall just above the baseboard. Since it was a rental house, I didn't patch the wall. Instead, I got a stuffed toy mouse (kitty toy) and stuck it in the hole so only the head was sticking out. Got quite a few comments from guests who used the bathroom. Allen's glove beats the fake mouse by a mile, though. :D

Back a few years ago the wife was constantly nagging me to redo the bathroom...her usual ammo was "it looks like an outhouse". One day she eased up a tad and asked, you could at least{that's how she asks lol} paint or replace the door and make it look like your attempting to do something constructive...so I obliged :thumb: {Note the mouse :rofl:}

BTW...it stayed this way for over a year :eek::D

Allen,

I copied that picture for my wife. I want her to know that I am not the only slightly-off-the-normal-path husband.

A local eatery had pickles my wife loved. So one day I asked if I could buy a gallon of them. They said, "Yes." I gave Myrna the gallon of pickles for Christmas that year.

Oh yes, Myrna is a little pixelated also. She not only married me, she loved the pickles.

Enjoy,

Jim

Thanks for the laugh.

Back a few years ago the wife was constantly nagging me to redo the bathroom...her usual ammo was "it looks like an outhouse". One day she eased up a tad and asked, you could at least{that's how she asks lol} paint or replace the door and make it look like your attempting to do something constructive...so I obliged :thumb: {Note the mouse :rofl:}

BTW...it stayed this way for over a year :eek::D

Sir, I like the cut of your jib. :D :p