So whatcha paying for Gas

I have quit filling up. Keeping it at 3/4 and whenever I run across what I think is a good deal, put 20 bucks in or what it will hold if it is a great buy. Figure no sense carrying around expensive gas, just don't want a full tank when it drops. :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb::(:rolleyes:

Because I live in a country that has earthquakes, and as we saw with the last big one, gas can become scarce, I try very hard to not let our vans drop below 1/2 a tank, my wife sometimes does not see the need for this, but after this last big quake, when both vans were at or over half full (and I ran down to a 24h gas stand the night of the quake and filled up!) I think she gets it now.:rolleyes::D

I have to say I'm shocked..... SHOCKED at how much gas dropped....... yes DROPPED in price since I first reported the price we pay, it was about 160 yen a liter and just today I checked at the same station (the cheapest place around here) and it is now 145 yen a liter!! What the hockey puck? (go Nucks!)

That is a big drop...... of course both of my vans were topped up last week :doh:

nearly a 10% drop in price :huh: :dunno:

We were paying $7.53USD a US gallon, but that has dropped to $6.89USD a US gallon.

:thumb:

prices dropping my backside! topped off the car after dropping off the wife :blah: at school, for 3.87 a gallon, as i was paying for it, the tanker truck showed up, and the new price went up to 3.99 per gallon.

Took this this morning in Centralia Washington, it's about half way between Portland and Seattle on Interstate 5

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gas.jpg
    Gas.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 17
I just paid $3.87 here in Salem and didn't have to pump it myself. We don't have self service here in Oregon and they always say our high prices are because we don't allow self service. Just curious, did you pump it yourself?

I think the only full service anything left in Cali are the Sushi Bars:rofl:. I haven't seen a "Full Service" sign in years. Here we have 3 grades and cash or credit price...I don't know that many people that walk around with the GNP for a small country in their wallet to pay for a tankful anymore:eek:...so it's the credit price usually:(

I think the only full service anything left in Cali are the Sushi Bars:rofl:. I haven't seen a "Full Service" sign in years. Here we have 3 grades and cash or credit price...I don't know that many people that walk around with the GNP for a small country in their wallet to pay for a tankful anymore:eek:...so it's the credit price usually:(

I've seen a few stations in Beverly Hills and Malibu that offer full service. It's about 50 to 75 cents per gallon more than self-serve. (It's simply gauche to pump your own gas when you're driving a Rolls or a Maserati.) :rolleyes: Saw one station a couple of weeks ago where full service high octane was running over $5.00 per gallon. I guess if you're driving a car that costs $100,000 or more, $5.00 gas is no biggie.

I'd be surprised they'd put that common quality gas in their vehicles. You'd think they'd go for that high priced designer gas...