Sweet Stuff

I've been cooking and this is a dessert my guests find irresistible. I call it Peaches and Cream dessert but it could also be called Peaches and Cream pie.

You can find directions here. If you make, I guarantee you'll like it. And it's soooo easy.

Mike

[It only has 1/2 cup of added sugar. While not low cal, it won't blow your calorie budget either.]

Attachments

• PeachesNcream-09.jpg
    PeachesNcream-09.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Looks good. Brent and I tend to shy away from desserts, not because we don't like them, but the bigger damage it would do to us :rofl::rofl:

Maybe we'll try it next time company is in town.

We are going to be making your Tomato Soup on Sunday (Brent even bought a new, better immersion blender). Along with a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich, if I can make up my mind on ingredients :thumb::thumb:

Aww crap...I need to hit the kitchen full time again. Im down 35 lb from december and really watching it. We get the best peaches here in the summer!! And grilled cheese with avacados and ham....Im in trouble!!:doh::eek:

Mike,
That does look like something I would stuff my face with.... but my wife is diabetic, so do you think you could do that with Splenda or other sweetner... love peach pies in most any form.

Mike,
That does look like something I would stuff my face with.... but my wife is diabetic, so do you think you could do that with Splenda or other sweetner... love peach pies in most any form.
I never tried it with Splenda but will next time I make it. Just never thought of it.

If you make it with Splenda, let us know how it works and taste.

Mike

I've been cooking and this is a dessert my guests find irresistible. I call it Peaches and Cream dessert but it could also be called Peaches and Cream pie.

You can find directions here. If you make, I guarantee you'll like it. And it's soooo easy.

Mike

[It only has 1/2 cup of added sugar. While not low cal, it won't blow your calorie budget either.]

Don't know if we {I ;)} will able to wait overnight for proper chilling, it's almost 11am now, and I'm figuring I might be able to hold off till 9 or 10 this evening :rofl:
Thanks Mike, the Mrs said to say the same:thumb:
mini-DSCF3558.jpg
PS: no guests, so the calorie count is definitely going up...maybe I'll drink lite beer today :D

... Let us know how you liked it. It's easy to make, isn't it?

Mike

Will do, can't hardly wait!
Easy peasy, I opened your link and the Mrs took over :rofl: Though I did read the ingredient list via phone yesterday as she was going shopping directly from work :D
Ha...didn't notice the plate twins :thumb:

Edit: Yes the wife said very easy, the type she enjoys :thumb: "I'm" going to try your Gumbo dish in the very near future!

Last edited:
Me, I don't have a sweet tooth I have sweet teeth. This sounds delicious.

Have you ever made it with fresh ripe peaches? Or is there a reason that you used canned?

Looks like an easy and scrumptious summer dessert.

Keep 'em coming.

Have you ever made it with fresh ripe peaches? Or is there a reason that you used canned?

Keep 'em coming.

That's the only reason I'm waiting on this one Mike...in about 2 months we'll have the best peaches rolling down the street:D:D:thumb:

Keep 'em coming.
I didn't have any fresh peaches. I'll try fresh peaches one of these days. Normally the fresh peaches get eaten before they could wind up in a dessert.

Mike

I just made it using Frozen Peaches from last falls crop and it was FANTASTIC.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Gona try it with some Nectarines next and blueberry's when they come in locally next month.

You should make a cookbook Mike :thumb::thumb: I'd buy it

Jay

I'll second that. Send me a copy.

P.S. The frozen peaches are a great idea and we always have them in the freezer. This is peach country don't you know....:D