It's Friday....what's everyone doing?

Well, the explanation is that we have this little ornamental pond. And it gets all nasty with sludge and tamarack needles. And every so often, we clean it out a bit. I did build that canoe though, a number of years ago, very light, but very tippy. Mostly used by Ben when he was younger.

Graduations over, I sat through several hours but Daughter in Law appreciated that she had us at the event, her mom and dad are both gone. Grand daughter was a little trouper through the numerous house of boredom. Took everyone out to dinner to celebrate.... now "get a Job Amber"

Helped a friend's son (about 15) get started on an Adirondack chair for his woodshop project, (and a belated Mother's Day gift for his mom).
The boy was pretty keen and his dad and I got him to do as much as possible within the realm of safety. It was a very satisfying couple of hours and got me going on a mini shop clean-up too.
The rest of the weekend was more yard cleanup and starting to set up the electric fences for summer grazing. Two weeks of rain and drizzle has been great for growing the pastures if nothing else.

:wave:

Well, my weekend started of by being bored to death at work for 6.5 hours Saturday am. Sure wish they would close our drive and go back to one drive only, and working 1 out of 6 Saturdays instead of 1 out of 3. Writing 6 oil changes can't pay for the electricity and the 2 hourly support people that have to be with me for it to work. Sorry, I'm griping aren't I???:rofl:
Came home and watched the Ranger/Angels game. Good game but the wrong team won! :p Another good game this afternoon that righted the balance of things. Somehow missed the Thunder/Grizzlies game. So it's Dallas vs OKC. Another Red River shootout! This could be fun.
The burn ban was finally lifted, so spent about 4.5 hours starting at 8:30 this morning burning all the collected dead fall. Had a big mountain of it to go through, but got it all burned. Watched the Ranger game mentioned above, then mowed the yard. Next weekend I'll have to get up on the roof and blow all the Pecan tree twirlies off. I think they have all about fallen off the trees. As big of a mess as they make, you'd think I have a bumper crop of pecans. Maybe I do, but the squirrels get to them first. They sure have been digging up the yard looking for what they buried last year. Don't know if there were that many in the ground, or they just forgot where they put them.:D
Oh, I did spend about 30 minutes in the shop Sat evening cutting out some lower cabinet ZCIs for the bandsaw out of scrap from cutting out the Irish Setter decorations for the National show. LOML still hasn't downloaded the pictures. I promise if any came out, I'll post them.
Hope everyone is rested for a great start to the new week! Jim.