What i brought home

I delivered the cabs yesterday, and the ladys son asked if i would like this dog. She is a pure breed 7 month old husky. As if you can't tell.:rofl: He lives in a apartment and his mom has 4 dogs already, so she don't need or want it. She has been spayed and up to date on all of her shots. I've had huskys before and have never had one this young be so mellow.:D

Attachments

• 004 [800x600].JPG
    004 [800x600].JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 006 [800x600].JPG
    006 [800x600].JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 60
She's a beautiful dog Steve. How do huskies do in the summer where you live?

Best of luck, sure looks like a sweet pup.
Ken she will have to be a house dog, as you know they don't do real good in the heat.Living in the woods as i do i also have to be careful with ticks.

Beautiful dog Steve!

What are you going to name her?
Brent not real sure yet. She has a name though she don't seem to answer to it so i will be changing it to something i like better. Need to fill out the papers on her and get her registered as she can and i will be doing that.
Thanks all i think she is going to make a fine dog for us.

Very pretty dog, Steve. Looks like she'll be a good companion.

Frank - one registers their spayed/neutered dogs so they can give them official names like:
"INDIANA JONES DUCK DAWG OF DOOM" (Indy) or
"STARBUCK KARA THRACE OF BATTLESTAR GALACTICA" (Starbuck)

It's purely for the owner, not the dog :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frank - one registers their spayed/neutered dogs so they can give them official names like:

My last husky was named Thor Apollo's Warlord. And yes he was registered.:D

Back when we were teenagers, my wife had a husky named 'Freel's Happy' or 'Happy/Happer' for short. She too was registered despite being Spayed.

Great dog, was fun to 'wrestle' with. Enjoy your new pet!

Ned that's one thing i've always liked about huskys is that they love to wrestle with ya. Had one that would box with me.I would stand him up on his hind legs and he and i would bouth trade punches. This would go on for 10 to 15 min or untill one of us got tired.:thumb:

You mean I shoulda registered by purebred Maine-Anjou steers??? :eek:
If I'd given them fancy names would they have tasted better? ;)