Hello from Massachusetts

Dave Parker

Hello all. My name is Dave and I have been registered on the site for a while now. Not sure why I never got around to introducing myself before now. I check in quite often and love reading the posts and tutorials and seeing all of the great projects you all post. its a wonderful site and I look forward to learning more from you all and hopefully being able to contribute as well.

Dave

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Jim,
Right now im trying a little bit of everything. I have made a bunch of Adirondak chairs for friends and family. I have also been bitten by the turning bug having made several pens and bottle stoppers for friends, family and coworkers but i find myself always wanting to learn more and seem to be gravitating to making furniture. I cant decide if i should try and focus on one aspect of wooodworking or try to take in as much of everything that i can. Im definately not a pro, right now just working out of my basement mess, i mean shop, mostly at night when the kids are sleeping. For now i guess i will just take whatever comes along next. That will most likely be some much needed storage and organization to the shop.

Thanks again everyone for the nice welcome. I will certainly post pictures when i can.

Dave