I'm goin nutts HELP

Ken Ward

LOML has me tied up in this dang chair since I got home from the hosp.an won't even let me peak in the shop,till at least wed,when I see the doc.ain't there some kind of law against that :dunno: :dunno: think I could sue her for emotional distress :bonkers:

I feel your pain, when I was recovering from the cancer surgery, all I could do was sit and watch videos, got boring real fast, then I could sit at the L shop and run the cash register, again BORING.... Ah well, you have to do what you have to do, and that certainly includes doing what you are told when you are recovering..... :(

Best of luck!

BTDT and got a T shirt. I feel ya Ken. Had a little setback 2 weeks ago, but get to head back to work on Tuesday. Make sure you heal...your going to be our prime source for Soap opera updates :rofl::rofl:

Hard as it is now, you will be thankful that the loyl held hard to her guns and had you follow the docs orders, it is for your own good for healing. I like Kens idea, make use of the internet as a learning tool. Who knows, you just might find a new box design that you want to make:) Next thing you know you will be making dust again:thumb:

Recovery of any type, including sitting still, can be excruciating for those of us who are happiest when doing something. The pain of recovery is nothing compared to the pain of additional recovery time brought on by going active too soon. DAMHIKT.

Good one Ted :thumb: But your all right,for one,I got the best woman I could ask for,and in a few months (hopfully) I'll be good as new.Lords been good to me.

I can assure you, Ken, that it's just as painful for your wife as it is for you (assumption based on keeping a puppy in confinement for two weeks .

Get well soon.

My poor wife...God bless her...is so ready to have me outa here and back to work. I really think its harder on the spouse...have your loml call my loml...you'll behave after that call
:rofl: