Cherry Kitchen Before & After

James Lord

Here is a kitchen I remodeled. A couple of before pics & some when it was almost finished. Cabinets were all cherry. The drawers I made out of Hard Maple mounted with undermount soft-close slides. Everything was built in the shop I setup in the garage. I even did the finish in there. The only thing I did not due on this was the tile work which I usually do my self, but had too much other stuff to work on. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Fernview Kitchen before 001.jpg
    Fernview Kitchen before 001.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Fernview Kitchen Before 002.jpg
    Fernview Kitchen Before 002.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Cherry Kitchen Fernview 004.jpg
    Cherry Kitchen Fernview 004.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Cherry Kitchen Fernview 003.jpg
    Cherry Kitchen Fernview 003.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Cherry Kitchen Fernview 002.jpg
    Cherry Kitchen Fernview 002.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Cherry Kitchen Fernview 001.jpg
    Cherry Kitchen Fernview 001.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Cherry Kitchen Corner Cab  Web view.jpg
    Cherry Kitchen Corner Cab Web view.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Garage Shop Fernview Web view.jpg
    Garage Shop Fernview Web view.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Half Blind Dovetail Drawers 003 Large Web view.jpg
    Half Blind Dovetail Drawers 003 Large Web view.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
James, what a drastic difference. It even looks bigger now. Great job.

I think I will come over and get some tips from you when I am ready to redo the kitchen, in a year or two.

Nice shop too. Have you done a formal shop tour yet. I couldn't find it in the shop tours section.

James, what a drastic difference. It even looks bigger now. Great job.

I think I will come over and get some tips from you when I am ready to redo the kitchen, in a year or two.

Nice shop too. Have you done a formal shop tour yet. I couldn't find it in the shop tours section.

No formal shop tour. I have about 3 times more equipment than is seen in the picture. I have a hard time finding it when I want to work in it.

Wow, that cherry just simply looks stunning!! :thumb:

I notice your machines are all set up on wheels, I guess you move stuff around to where you need it when you need it eh? :D

Wow, that cherry just simply looks stunning!! :thumb:

I notice your machines are all set up on wheels, I guess you move stuff around to where you need it when you need it eh? :D
Hi Stuart,
When you have too much equipment for the space it all has to be on wheels. It only takes a few minutes to roll things around to use them. The only things that are on wheels but do not get moved are the table saw, & the dual drum sander.