TGIFriday

Your singing is superb, Ken. TGIF to you, too. :p

My main weekend plan involves lots of rest. (Been a hectic week, and it's not over yet...) I also plan to get some time in the shop rough turning more of my green wood before it becomes cracked wood, and doing a few finishing experiments on some pieces that are sanded waiting for oil. Aside from that, it'll be the usual weekend chores like mowing the lawn and pruning the roses.

Guess I have one more pen to make...Stacey said none of them were green so she didn't want any of them:doh:. Hope to get in a HF and do some good cooking. Excpecting rain through the weekend so I guess the pool is going unused again :(

Great singing Ken,but I think your shorts might be a little tight :eek::rofl::rofl:

I need to finish up a clock I'm making for a nieces wedding shower, work on the posts for my grandsons bed and spend time in the garden.

Grand daughter Abby's ballet recital is Sunday :doh:A bunch of 4 and 5 year old girls flopping around the stage for an hour. Really cute for about 15 minutes then just painful :rolleyes:

:rofl: We so excited :thumb::D

and speaking of disturbing...seeing me in my tight shorts might just be considered...ahh on second thought, no 'might' about it, make that definitely! :eek:

I have it on good authority that even thinking about you in any kind of shorts is a CoC violation!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: