Urgent: When putting in Plastic Conduit Question

...A piece of panty hose (from the knee down on one leg) tied to kite string, shop vac at the other end, will pull the first string through for you easily quite a long distance actually.

Never used that. I've had great success just using a wadded up plastic grocery sack tied to the string. I've used cheap WalMart fishing line for the string. put a dowel thru the roll that the line comes on, and just let the vac unroll the line right off it. Slick, and fast.

BTW, instead of using 10/3, consider using three separate strands of #10 THHN. Easier to pull, and (supposedly) will dissipate heat better within the conduit.

Brent well i have been awol so i cannot comment about being late. I would have used a bigger conduit as well. To my shop i ran two 2 inch conduits. Made it easier to pull the huge cable out.

But there is some lubricant you can get at HD that you can run on the cable to get it to move smoothly. I forget its name right now but in our HD there is only one brand. Was worthwhile for me. I also have a long fish tape (not sure if you guys call it the same thing its a spring steel type roll of flattened wire) that i used instead of pull strings.

Brent you just went up another 1000% percent in my view of you when i hear you gave the guy a hand and then handed him a larger than expected check. Thats the deed of a honest and fair person.:thumb::thumb::thumb: Well done.

Now as to the seasonal pipe story.

Well a while ago i through the course of my current business activities i come into contact with an old farmer guy turned innovator that has patented and come up with a hose specifically for running overland to run water in winter. This hose does not freeze so the pipe is available to run water all year round.
His idea came from having been a farmer and wanting to get water to cattle in winter without the cost of trenching. Very ingenius design. He is currently going into production with it yeah believe it or not he is using a USA manufacturer nice to see too.
He has also come up with a pump that is ingenius to pump water or fluid across the surface with very little effort but real good flow rates. Oil and gas guys are currently examining it.

I guess in your case the issue is more keeping the pipe out of edible range as well from what you mentioned once before about your irrigation piping.