2011 Toy Swap

I know I said I'd join, but like so many others, I have honeydews growing all over the place....maybe next time.
I plant 'roundtuits' next to each honeydew and explain to the better half that all fertilizer needs time to work and that most perennials only bloom a couple weeks per year :thumb:

As to the swap...I'm still sitting on the fence with this...have never built an actual toy, even though most of my builds look like a child constructed them :eek::eek: Is there a preferred age &/or gender bracket? The time thing is an issue here as well, but a box of building blocks would be simply a matter of mailing some of my firewood scraps :rofl:..........still debating with myself :huh:

come on sharon, jump in with us! (that way, brent can supervise for a little while:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

look like a child constructed them

It can be something quick and simple

"good" is not included

Supervision - Check
Looks like a 4 year old built it - Check
Quick and simple - Check
Doesn't have to be good - Check

Ok, count me in :doh::eek::eek::huh::dunno::doh:

Due date gives me plenty of time to order a last minute over-night delivery from Amazon (I can always add the rasp file finish) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Figure mid-nite tonight will be the end of the 19th. So sorry Ken, you made the cut..........:rofl::rofl:

While we are at it, I will check again in the morning, then the entry cut off will be set. So you got about say 8 hours from now.

Figure mid-nite tonight will be the end of the 19th. So sorry Ken, you made the cut..........:rofl::rofl:

While we are at it, I will check again in the morning, then the entry cut off will be set. So you got about say 8 hours from now.

So, is that 8hr's for others late like myself, or is that 8hr's I have to come to my sense's :eek::doh:;)

Come on you folks still thinking about it...gonna be a blast...
We never had kids{lot's of neices & nephews, though} I figure since they're
not my kids, a noise maker should be the ticket... a drum, megaphone, cigar
box guitar or the likes :rofl: