2011 Toy Swap

thats why i dint sygn up, i aint old enough sharon, like yu:):rofl::rofl:

You're so funny, Larry, I forgot to laugh :rofl:

So today I operated: table saw, jointer, planer, drill press, band saw, lathe (for sanding, not turning...although I have vague memories of turning with it when we first got it)

I know, NPDH...but I had to crop this one so you wouldn't see a hint of what I was making (except that you all know I'm making kindling :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Tablesaw.JPG

So today I operated: table saw, jointer, planer, drill press, band saw, lathe (for sanding, not turning...although I have vague memories of turning with it when we first got it)

Did a fine job too. Was kind of fun showing her how to run things, thinking through the safest way to do things, etc... Was good to get all the tools running :thumb: :thumb:

One good thing out of the toy swap. Sharon, learning to use tools.

2 good things, that, and actually having room in the shop for us to work on both our projects at the same time! :thumb:

Did a fine job too. Was kind of fun showing her how to run things, thinking through the safest way to do things, etc... Was good to get all the tools running :thumb: :thumb:

2 good things, that, and actually having room in the shop for us to work on both our projects at the same time! :thumb:

Gosh, I am almost choked up. "The Toy Swap, bringing couples together, just like a first date.":wave::wave: