Logan Pen

Paul Douglass

is a pen I made for my daughter in honor of my new Grandson, Logan. I'm a little out of practice in the pen making, but had to give it a try. This is made out of American Holly wood and the blue is PVC pipe. Got the decal a little crooked, but like I said, a little out of practice.

I want to thank Mack for the idea of the shape of the long click.

Attachments

• 064s.JPG
    064s.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 065s.JPG
    065s.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 46
is a pen I made for my daughter in honor of my new Grandson, Logan. I'm a little out of practice in the pen making, but had to give it a try. This is made out of American Holly wood and the blue is PVC pipe. Got the decal a little crooked, but like I said, a little out of practice.

I want to thank Mack for the idea of the shape of the long click.
OK, so that means I can copy the American Holly and PVC pipe idea then!

Thanks for the nice compliments. Brent the PVC comes that color, it is the big pipes you see at construction sites. There is green , blue and pink and probably other colors. Every once in a while someone on the IAP forum will cut up some and sell the blanks.

Mack, you know you can, and I'm sure do a better job than I did.

Thanks for the nice compliments. Brent the PVC comes that color, it is the big pipes you see at construction sites. There is green , blue and pink and probably other colors. Every once in a while someone on the IAP forum will cut up some and sell the blanks.

Mack, you know you can, and I'm sure do a better job than I did.
Hi Paul; The subtle contrast of the blue PVC on the Holly wood is what caught my eye!