Massey ferguson 35

All right my father in law had this tractor. Not sure what year it is. tried googling it, but keep coming up with 57throgh about 64. My mother in law instists that i keep it. Offered to pay but she woun't have anything to do with that. It's a 4 cylinder Gas engine. So if anyone can help me i sure would appreciate it.
Steve

Attachments

• 011 [800x600].JPG
    011 [800x600].JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 007 [640x480].JPG
    007 [640x480].JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 57
No authority here either, but it sure looks like this one...'54-'56
http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/001/0/8/1085-ferguson-to-35-photos.html

any serial# still visible?
Thanks guys,Ken i hope i can get this tractor looking as good as the one you linked to.John i think you might of hit it on the noise. After you posted i googled 63 massy and it sure looks right.Darren I'll see if i can find a # on this and give that a try.Greg My try that if all else fails. This tractor runs great and every thing works well. So for what i got into it,(0 dollars)it was a steel. Does need new front tires. No big deal

There are several antique tractor forums out there that can help you.
I used to belong to a Massey forum when I had my Massey-Harris 44D. I probably stil belong them but have long lost the URLs. Searching should bring them up easily. Help finding parts is a huge benefit of these forums. Mine was a 1949 to about 1951 model.
One thing about those old tractors, they do take a lot of loving to keep running.
That's a neat one. Enjoy.

If my recollection is any good, I would agree with early 60's. Had one just about like it but diesel. Nice tractor. Had a M-F 135 diesel too, back in New York state.

Will look forward to your restoration, Steve.

Chuck, sounds like yours needs an engine rebuild.

Aloha, Tony