Hello everyone! :)

My name is Mario and I love making things. I love building mechanical things that are self contained. I love collecting old cream cheese boxes, wine corks, bottle caps, and fusing them into my pieces.I was introduced to the forum by Jay Craughan. Jay has been coaching me with a crank organ I am building. His tips and encouragement are priceless! I hope to meet more inspiring people and see more inspiring projects.

some of my work can be seen here
http://www.suitcasemachine.blogspot.com/

I also placed an album on my page showing my progress on my organ!

Thanks Everyone!

What a welcoming group! :woohoo:
thanks everyone for your kind words. I am going to be checking out all of your latest projects, while I learn how to navigate through this forum. That's a project in it's self right now! lol

welcome.jpg

masterlogo.jpg

movingplane1.gif

Hi Mario, and welcome from New Mexico. Interesting stuff on your blog - you are a curious lad it seems! Have fun, buy a lathe and forget about the rest... or not.:rofl:
mj

Hey Mario Welcome, where are you "Outside of NYC" One of our other family members Allen Levin is "outside of NYC" he live on Long Island, he's a great guys and a very accomplished woodworker.. You guys should hook up.

That sounds awesome! I live in Nyack NY. It depends where in L.I it takes about 45 minutes to get to Long Island. Which is not that far for some fresh inspiration!

Hi Mario, and welcome from New Mexico. Interesting stuff on your blog - you are a curious lad it seems! Have fun, buy a lathe and forget about the rest... or not.:rofl:
mj

Thanks Michael! I am deathly afraid of Lathes. I know it would change the way I work with wood. I need to invest in one! thanks so much for checking out my work! :)

Welcome Mario! Some really cool stuff on your site, but the marionette scared me...it's a clown thing. Have fun looking around!