Shredded Money

James Lord

Finished up a desk set for someone to give to their husband this week. She wanted shredded money. Had to change parts around to give her what she wanted. Box is out for laser engraving. Thanks.

Attachments

• Money Desk Set Web view.jpg
    Money Desk Set Web view.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 83
Nice looking set James, are you changing the parts on the Aero to make the opener? Where's the box?

Hi Jim,
The pen is a combination of a Wall Street II Elegant Beauty finial & the bottom is from a Wall Street II assembled with Black Titanium & Platinum plated components. She liked this center band but wanted the flat top of the Elegant Beauty. The Wall Street has a round top like a Sierra. The tube for the Aero is smaller than the Wall Street II or Sierra.

The letter opener is the Wall Street II that comes in black & chrome. I applied an Elegant Beauty finial after removing the clip to match the pen. The center band already is the same design since it matches the Wall Street II. The black trim at the bottom of the letter opener could not be switched since it is threaded for the blade. She is aware of this.

I picked up the box today from laser engraving & she will have it Tues. Thanks!

Attachments

• Money Desk Set Engaved Box 001 Large Web view.jpg
    Money Desk Set Engaved Box 001 Large Web view.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Money Desk Set 004 Large Web view.jpg
    Money Desk Set 004 Large Web view.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Bob, & Les,
I emailed her the finished pictures yesterday & she is receiving the set today. She received the pictures & was very pleased even though the pictures are not the greatest.