So, I've got this shed project reportedly under progress. One of the problems with it is it's pretty far from the house. Regular extensions cords have some significant voltage drop. That means I can't run my little hot dog compressor out there, and the miter saw runs mighty slow.
So I bought a couple 100' 10 gauge extension cords. The problem with those is that they are pretty difficult to wind up and to handle. These kinds of cords aren't cheap, so I really didn't want to just leave them laying out any where getting all beat up.
So I made a little cart for them. Looks like I overestimated the size of the reel I needed, but oh well. But this should do the trick.