Leaving the forum

I'll ditto the words said here. I'm sorry someone has offended you. I try to forget those and go on. Surely there are more here who are friends than those that aren't. There is another forum I'm a member of that I just get tired of their bickering from time to time, and I will just go away for 6 months or so, and not even read. Then one day I'll be bored and pop in to see what's going on and find some good info that helps me, or an opportunity to tell someone that is asking for a prayer that I'm thinking of them and asking the man upstairs to intervene in their problems. I think the idea that we are family shows that we can on occasion fight or disagree with each other. In the end, family reaches out and brings the other one back in. I'm in the camp that hopes you'll reconsider and come back after a little time away. Time does indeed heal all wounds. Jim.

Don, I hope you change your mind and stay. I would miss your interaction. If you need a break, please come back and share stories of your summer vacation. Don't take any of us too seriously. We all stick our feet in our mouths at times (some of us more than others) :whistling:

I don't know exactly is causing your departure. I hope it is nothing I said. You are one of the Assets here and your loss will cause a reduction of the talent here. I too wish you will change your mind.

Bruce

Last edited:
I want to thank all who have responded to this thread and assure you all that none of you have been the cause for this action. This has been going on ever since I have returned to this forum. I have tried to reason with this person and have not had any success. I just feel life is to short to have to deal with personal attacks. I go with the self assurance that I have tried to make piece with this person and for reason unknown to me he has continued his personal attacks. God bless you all and hope you have a great life.

Well Don, i guess i missed something in the finishing school i went to. Probably because the seniors in my high school came to school dragging chains and most school functions ended up in chain fights and broken up washrooms.

Point i am trying to get across is I would confront the person who ever it is and i would call them out. So we have a bit of a blow up and kick up a little dust but man just being polite and bowing out dont cut it for me.

Its just like my NN. Took their nonsense for just so long. Then it becomes time to call them on their nonsense. I know better now that to consider doing it like the old days with physical violence but now i am better equipped with computer and paper. I fully realise this is not what we are taught at sunday school but hey i am human and we humans make mistakes so i would not retreat Don. Good scrap can clear the air. Give the mods something to do before they all fall asleep.:rofl:

Now i probably get an infraction for that statement.;):D

Given all the options to block PM's, e-mails, and "ignore" all posts from individuals we have available, I am having a real hard time understanding how one person can be causing you so much hassle.

I do support your choice to stay or go....just pick one and get on with it:D:D:D