Show Me Your Router Table!!!

Here is mine. I used an Oak Park top with a 11 inch plate and built a cabinet for it. Much better set up than I had before and extremely simple with plenty of room. I also store my mini router table that I use as a second table that uses and Oak Park 7 inch plate and a bosch colt router. That little table can do a lot. I made it for doing small box work. The mini table fits underneath the big router in the cabinet along with my Gifkin Dovetail Jig, Incra jig , miscellaneous storage.

Corey

Attachments

• OPTablea.jpg
    OPTablea.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 54
  • OPTablec.jpg
    OPTablec.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 51
  • OPTabled.jpg
    OPTabled.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Incra1.jpg
    Incra1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Incra2.jpg
    Incra2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Incra3.jpg
    Incra3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 44
  • PalmrouterTable4.jpg
    PalmrouterTable4.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 38
  • PalmrouterTable5.jpg
    PalmrouterTable5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 37
Corey

Nice setup! I had seen the table in your avitar and thought it was the Router Guys Setup. I love to watch that show but have only found it one season on a PBS our cable carries. Bob can give rushing a whole new meaning.

Garry

Hi Gary and thanks. It is the Router Workshop top and I built the cabinet from their plans and modified it to suit my use. I had a nice Bench Dog Pro Top router table but found it just too small and crowded and this set up is so simple, no fancy lifts etc. Very versatile set up. I do use a few of the oak park jigs and fences on it. Again simplicity... The mini is just a miniature version of it really.

Corey

Last edited:
Hi Gary and thanks. It is the Router Workshop top and I built the cabinet from their plans and modified it to suit my use. I had a nice Bench Dog Pro Top router table but found it just too small and crowded and this set up is so simple, no fancy lifts etc. Very versatile set up. I do use a few of the oak park jigs and fences on it. Again simplicity... The mini is just a miniature version of it really.

Corey

Corey

Could you tell me what size the Oak Park fences are. I know they are 19 in length but I have wondered about depth and width. I have always guessed about 1 x 1.5 in inches.

Thanks
Garry