Maybe someone will get a kick out of this

I'm stll trying to get over the fact that all the music I consider 'good' music can only be heard on 'oldies' stations.... :eek:

Loved those Bart... :thumb:

Timeless music, Bart. Still a bit before my formative years music-wise, but cool nonetheless.

Jim, it warms my heart to know that you are into things like Pandora, web forums, and a variety of other 21st century stuff. I can only hope that in 50 or 60 years when I'm your age I'll be as up to date as you are now. (Because by then, you'll be 130-something, and you'll still probably be ahead of the curve.) :D

Timeless music, Bart. Still a bit before my formative years music-wise, but cool nonetheless.

Jim, it warms my heart to know that you are into things like Pandora, web forums, and a variety of other 21st century stuff. I can only hope that in 50 or 60 years when I'm your age I'll be as up to date as you are now. (Because by then, you'll be 130-something, and you'll still probably be ahead of the curve.) :D

glenn, taught him how to use the puters vaughn:) and told him that this the only music avaible to listen to is pandora:):rofl::rofl: