Message for my buddy Brent

allen he never said what year:) now did he sharon?:rofl: and we have given tips on how tofix what he has but he doesnt listen well:):rofl::rofl: maybe if he was to get held back from the food bar he would consider it more, but he does alot of the cooking so its mute point falling on deaf ears huh sharon:rofl::rofl:

Im trying to get sharon that new maple dining table.

I think she might get the table sooner if you built it, put wheels on it, and walked it out to Nevada yourself. :p But when you get there, I'll bet they have some good food and beverages waiting for you. :beer:

What's that old saying? With Friends like you guys, who needs, aw shoot, that would probably violate the coc. :)

I do have a plan to at least get started on it again..

Thanks for the reminder

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Nah, It's on a 4x6 note card. I caught her trying to scan it in to be able to post it...

In fairness, there are 15 items on it and I did get 5 of them done... :doh:

I will take that challenge and dare you to post it. :D

Sigh,,,

Ok, I double dog dare you, but you need to check off the ones that I actually completed first...

And you know I have the double dogs to make it stick...

OK, you asked for it :wave::wave:

attachment.php

Additional items to check off as done:
- Fireplace (I guess it's done, but I thought you wanted to further finish the mantle
- Kitchen Floor
- Hallway Floor
- Carpeting (you're welcome)
- Others in varying degrees, e.g. Paint Great Room is 85% done

Although, he may have saved himself...if you look closely, it says 2010's...which I guess implies the decade (sly one) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Brent 2010_1.JPG
    Brent 2010_1.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 24