"GADGET GIFT SWAP" Check out the GADGETS!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, thank you for participating. Here is the deal. It would take me forever to get the address and then send it to the correct person. Below is the list. #1 will send to #2, #2 sends to #3, #3 sends to #4 and so on, #19 sends to #1. That should solve that problem. Instead of you contacting your person and asking for their address, you know who is sending to you so just skip a step and go ahead and send your address to them. Let's see if we can get them all in the mail by this coming Friday. Thanks again and look forward to seeing the pictures of "GADGETS GOT"!!!

Okay folks, here's the deal. I went to my "local" Lowe's (only an hour away) and was meandering through the tool aisles while Lou Ann was on/in an electric cart and at the other end looking at flowers.:doh: She doesn't take as long because she knows it is dangerous leaving me alone in the tool aisles with to much time!:D Anyway, I am a sucker for the "gadgets". The things on the "end caps" (that is store talk for the stuff stuck on the ends of aisles!). Anyway, thinking of FWW and seeing the gadgets, I buy a couple. Here are my thoughts. Let's give everyone a chance to participate so cut off date for being put on the list is July 20th (a month from now).
Here are the rules.

1. You must have the gadget in hand/in your home/in your shop/purchased before you notify me and I put your name on the list. (this will insure no last minute regrets/excuses of "I couldn't find anything good")

2. Let's keep it under $10.00, actually I found many under $5.00 and that is what I paid for mine.

3. It could be hand made also from your shop, if so, IT MUST BE BUILT BEFORE I PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST.

4. List will be completed July 20th.

5. Who you mail to will be published by July 25th.

Well, what do you think?

OFFICIAL OKEY DOKEY LIST OF PARTICIPANTS(below)

1. Jonathan Shively

2. Bob Gibson

3. Dan Noren

4. Mack Cameron

5. Dave Hawksford

6. Charles Han

7. Brent Dowell

8. Rex Bloem

9. Don Orr

10. Kerry Burton

11. Jim Burr

12. Ken Cook

13. Vaughn McMillan

14. Steve Southwood

15. Larry Merlau

16. Ron Jones

17. Jim O'Dell

18. Tom Niemi

19. Cynthia White

Last edited:
Count me in. I'll let you know as soon as I find the gadget... :thumb:

That's when I'll put you on the official okey dokey list!! :thumb::rofl::rofl:

Geeee.........I guess this is as good of a reason there is to go to HD:D I will let you know when it is in hand:thumb:

Hey, hadn't thought of that Tom, "hey lou, got to go to lowe's, need a gadget for the gadget gift swap!!" (even though I have mine already!;) :thumb::thumb:

When you tell me you have a gadget in hand to ship, I'll put you on the official okey dokey list too!!! :thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll echo Brent. I'll let you know when I've got my gadget in hand.

And when you do, you'll be on the well you all know by now, the "official okey dokey list!!!":doh::thumb::rofl::rofl:

I'm in :thumb::thumb: Actually I bought a neat little gadget yesterday. Can I re-gift myself :rofl::rofl:

Send it to me, if it isn't cooler than mine, I'll send it back to ya!!!! ;):rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like it has stirred some people to action. I just think some of those little gizmos and gadgets are cool. If for no other reason than to know not to buy them!:eek::huh::dunno: I remember when a student gave me a pencil sharpener for a carpenter's pencil. Still have it, thought it slicker than snot on a doorknob!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Okay the rest of you, you only get splinters from riding or sitting on the fence. Bart, will try to insure you don't get another spaghetti sizer!:eek::eek::thumb::thumb:

I have gadgets , juzt need to decide which one to give up.

You are now on the official list!!!!!!

Had to visit Lee Valley this a.m. They have lots of gadgets!

Got mine, I'm in!

Mack, glad to have ya!!!!! You are also on the official okey dokey list now!!

Thanks guys, I think this has the possibility to be a ton of fun and see what each other gets. There are so many gadgets available, some look like junk and perform flawlessly, others are gimmicks but to the right person, they are gold. Appreciate the participation. :thumb::thumb::thumb: