I couldn't wait until Friday Plus Pic

This is about the marbles that Dan Noren sent me.

In case you are not up on this---I made a comment at the end of a post. It was about the family celebrating three things. I mentioned two (Father's Day and Glenn's Birthday but I couldn't think of the third) and then I said, "I am sure there is a third thing we are celebrating. If anyone sees any loose marbles rolling around---they are mine---please return them."

Well Dan sent me some marbles. I took them with a full glass of water. It definitely made me feel different. However, I cannot detect that my brain is working any better than it did before.

Perhaps I will know more by Friday's thread.

Meanwhile think of me and Enjoy,

Jiml

Last edited:
thats the problem jim, you took them wrong you needed to insert them up in your vacant cavity not your stomach you dont think with your stomach,, at least not these days yu may have when younger but not now...if in doubt always read the instructions!!!:rofl:

I think once you feel that strange sensation while in a seated position, your brain power will increase dramatically trying to figure out what caused it :eek::doh::huh::dunno::rofl:

Mr. Bradley:If your marbles have leaked out: after reading alot of your posts on this site, Id say you have more than enough marbles left, probably more marbles left than most of us ever had.

jim have you read your replys to this thread?????

Yes. I also tried the instructions. However, they did not make sense. That is why I pulled down my, "when I went to school" copy of Gray's Anatomy. I thought I could figure out the correct pathway for the marbles.

Well that darn book has so many pictures of so many human parts I got confused. It seems like a long trip to the brain if I start at the South end of the system. When I took them by mouth it felt like the marbles got to the stomach without any trouble. However, I cannot feel that they have dissolved properly. Perhaps I need to take in more water.

I think a slug of glycerine would take care of the heavy stomach feeling. But that would not help the marbles dissolve. If they don't dissolve properly they are not going to get into the blood stream and up to my brain.

Of course what really bothers me is the heavy stomach. On my skinny frame, the heavy stomach sort of hangs down and out. In a bathing suit I look like a pregnant soda straw.

Larry M. I'm sure that you can come up with an answer to this problem. I hope you can. Otherwise I will have to give up and go to Vaughn M. for advice. He will probably grab a guitar and play rock to rock them out and I won't get any brain nutrition from them.

Please help and let me

Enjoy

Jiml

Jim

There is an old movie Mr. Roberts where no one liked the ship's captain so when he came down with appendicitis they operated & removed the appendix & replaced it with marbles so maybe this is the right way to do it. Of course you'd need a couple of potted Palm Trees too.

well jim, the method i have read about on the proper insertion is to push them threw the ear canal and make sure that the other side of the patients head is plugged,, because you need to heat the opening with a candle to allow for the canal to open large enough for then to enter or give the patient alot of praise to allow for the patients head to enlarge greatly,, which makes it larger than normal.. once the marbles are inserted shake lightly the patients head to make sure they are all settled in then a quick ice bath on the ear canal and head in general to quickly close the insertion site so that no more will escape. watch and listen to the patient once the procedure is finished for signs of improvement..some times on rare occasions they do come out of this to smart for the britches which is a bad side affect. if that occours you can redo the procedure but its risky to try and figure out which one to remove they tend to roll around alot up there and are hard to pinpoint which one is the culprit ,,,so it usually just best to avoid the person or ignore the times when they show these ill effects.. hope this helped and that you can get the proper attention you need to get back on track,, jim
p.s be careful of them S.California medical folk they seem to look at things differently than most normal people

O.K. Larry, I give up. There is no way I am going to out ____ you. That is blank because the moderator team would have censored it.

The moderator team has my permission to delete, alter, whatever any thing that I write. They don't have to ask permission.

Enjoy,

Jim