Backyard Fun

I built this thing a couple of years back and it seems that it hasn't been getting near enough use this summer so I think I'll have to fire it up and throw some Kansas City style ribs on for a nice family Fourth of July get together.
Anybody else have big plans for the upcoming holiday weekend?

Attachments

• The Kitchen.jpg
    The Kitchen.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 65
That's one nice looking outdoor kitchen you have there Roy!

I'm figuring to fire up my modified smoker and smoke something (ribs, brisket, maybe a pork butt, not sure yet) low and slow. I have to feed the firebox every 40 minutes or so, but it feeds the pyromaniac in me... :D

That's a great looking outdoor kitchen. Is is solid stone or veneered? I'm looking to build one myself, still working on designs though.

We've got some friends coming over, just hanging by the pool and firing up the margarita machine and smoker.

my son is having a movie night saturday night, and invited us, so we get to meet his new girlfriend. Ofcourse, he told me to bring my tools so I can install the handrail I made for him on his stairs.
We werent invited to his July 4th barbeque. guess thats only young people

my son is having a movie night saturday night, and invited us, so we get to meet his new girlfriend. Ofcourse, he told me to bring my tools so I can install the handrail I made for him on his stairs.
We werent invited to his July 4th barbeque. guess thats only young people

I bet he will get a chance to try out the new bar you made him :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the kudos guys.
Allen, it's funny how that works, isn't it? I thought i'd go out and try to finish up some cleaning in the shop last night and my son pulled in the driveway with new brake pads and rotors...:)
Darren, it is 2x framing with plywood sheathing and veneer. I drove my wife nuts working out the puzzle of finding the right pieces to fit without doing a lot of cutting, but it was worth it.

Sweet set up Roy! I have to work the 4th and 5th:p. Fun part is that the SF Giants farm team, the Grizzlies are here in Fresno. They put on a gazillion $$ fireworks show. The staduim is about 3 blocks from the hospital. For the last several years we head up to one of the Helipads and watch the show...no ribs:( but it is a great view!:thumb: