WOW Montgomery county came in 2nd Place

NOVA!!

Friend-I ran away across the river a couple of years ago. I like the layout of Mont County (Almost like a park, Poor Pepco lol) but love the climate in NOVA better..

Roy, your in N. Va ?

Dave-Yes live in Vienna by Tysons Corner-work in Rockville ended up here from Michigan via the Marines after 10 years 5 Years ago...Like the area. I have some property in West Va that I run away to (like this weekend). I joined the site as I have some wood my father gave me from Michigan 100 yr old red wood and fir that I plan to make some tables out of....

Dave-Yes live in Vienna by Tysons Corner-work in Rockville ended up here from Michigan via the Marines after 10 years 5 Years ago...Like the area. I have some property in West Va that I run away to (like this weekend). I joined the site as I have some wood my father gave me from Michigan 100 yr old red wood and fir that I plan to make some tables out of....

so mister cooper, is it ten yrs or or is ten plus five:D and you should have stayed in michigan,, how did your dad come across a redwood in michigan? that will make some fine tables.. and welcome to the group:wave:

Welcome aboard, Roy. :thumb:

Dave, I see we've got you beat. :rolleyes: :p (The CoC prevents me from saying much more about the subject.)

so mister cooper, is it ten yrs or or is ten plus five:D and you should have stayed in michigan,, how did your dad come across a redwood in michigan? that will make some fine tables.. and welcome to the group:wave:

Larry-That would be 10 years in the Marines and 5 years in the NCR area. The redwood story is great as we have it for our holding tanks for the cucumbers we produce at my dad's plant in Michigan. We are converting over to Firberglass and one of the tax stamps from 150yrs ago stamped RedWood and came over from California-around the tip of Sourth America-off loaded in Massachusetts and then brought to the area for the original owner of the plant. They are nice 15 foot planks between 6-8 inches wide and 3-6 inches thick. I just drove some down, planned it and squared them up as they are coped for the round tanks....and yes now missing michigan they just need more Thai Food. I will be in Traverse City for Vaca at the end of July...

well wave when yu drive by,, and enjoy your stay back home for the vacation..i am about 3.5 hrs south of your stomping grounds, but have hunted and fished up there some..