I'm new here ...

Hello everybody,

I just stumbled across this forum and decided to register. This seems to be a very nice place and I see lots of familiar faces.

Greetings from Austria,

Christian

Hey ya Christian, how are you doing?

Guys, I've known Christian for a long time via another site, he has a TINY little shop, make the Dungeon loo LARGE, and does some nice work for sure.

Glad you made it! :thumb:

Good to see you made your way over here, Christian. :wave: I was glad to see your name go by in the new registrations list. Looking forward to your input here on the forums. :thumb:

Welcome Christian. I hope that you enjoy Family Woodworking and that you come back often.

Folks, Christian was the first person that I got advice from (and it was good advice :) ) on the very first internet forum that I joined.

Hi Christian, Welcome, it's good to see you show up here.:thumb: Have you made any more "Improvements" to your shop since the end wall cabinets and the hanging tool board pics you posted last year on SMC? Let us know what you've been up to.

Hi folks,

thanks for the friendly welcome.
As for the questions/comments regarding my shop, I’ll try to put together some pics and post them in the shop tours forum as soon as possible.
Too much work, too little time – as a consequence I haven’t spent much time on woodworking boards during the past couple of months. But this is definitely on of the few forums I want to "actively" visit regularly.

Greetings from Austria,

Christian

Welcome Christian :wave:

I remember you from other sites.
Haven't seen much of ya lately though.