Enhancing the Dignity of FWW Members

I thought a thread showing the outstanding dignity of FWW would be appropriate. After all, we wish to encourage the intellectuals to join the organization.

So we will start with Glenn Bradley playing with a new load of walnut.

Your additions to this thread will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy,

Jim

It's good to see that Glenn has matured and settled down since the last time I saw him. :thumb: :p

Of course, he gets his refined manners and dignified bearings from his father. :D

Well dang it. I don't want sweetness. I want this thread to see what other members are doing in the way of antics, goofs, being an idiot, etc. C'mon let us get some pics going.

Thank you in advance. I am sure we will all enjoy the pics.

Enjoy,

Jim

Be careful of what you wish Jim :rofl:
Though I had to reach back to find any...nowadays I'm too fast in my antics for any camera proof, us fat guys can move when need be :thumb:
beercap.jpg woodpile.jpg

OK, I have no shame. :p

I also had to dig back a ways. Here's a "band days" pic of me and Wes, our light man, on the road. Literally...

Vaughn and Wes on the Road 800.jpg

Or here's me during setup one afternoon doing a dry run for a leap later that night off the drum riser onto the main stage about 3' down. I'm probably a good 7' to 8' above my landing spot. It was a bit more interesting wearing a guitar...

VM-Leap 500.jpg

And there's the infamous Spandex shot...

Bogarts 6-12-83 VM - 600.jpg

Cameras were not invented when Big Mike went through his crazy phase. (Thank goodness!) And I don't have digital images that are more than 6 years old so I can contribute nothing to this austere discussion.

Just let me say one thing, Big Mike never left the house wearing spandex because Big Mike never put it on in the first place.....Oh the humanity.:p

ok, laugh at the fat man in his pajamas, trying out his new hammock.
the white socks go good with the flipflop style slippers.
(photo taken may 2004)

Attachments

• DSC00350 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00350 (Medium).JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 59
Wish I had a pic of me doing something less inteligent but that is the beauty of being the one that owns the camera and the one that seems to always be taking the pictures. No photo means it never happened. So I must be perfect. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't see any problem with Glenn's pics neither with the others, all those are normal behaviours and attitudes. Here is me in 2006 wearing a fantastic outfit and showing my tan lines .:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• cat01.jpg
    cat01.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 57