There's a Walker Turner repair/parts person, but I don't seem to be able to locate him. I need the cast iron split gear that mounts on the shaft next to the trunnion. I removed the trunnion and got the broken part off the shaft. Anybody know how to contact the person that has repair parts? Please email me at

Old Woodie