Craftsman 18v Cordless Drill Giveaway - We have a Winner!

What project should I work on (And finish for once) next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Up for a grabs is a Craftsman 18v cordless drill with battery. I'd say Like New condition, because it has only been very rarely used. Battery has only a very few charges on it and still takes and seems to hold a good charge.

Not selling it because it's a couple of years old, but as far as I can till it's in good condition.

Just answer the poll as to what project you think I should actually work on and complete next. The winner will be randomly drawn from anyone who votes for anything other than "Just keep on sitting on your behind at the computer screen".

The poll will close in one week...

FWW-4208.jpgFWW-4209.jpg

Last edited:
Well Brent i voted for the shed. Only because given time available you gonna be faced with winter soon so best get roof on to be able to use it.

Then with all the space you gain you can do the table for Thanks Giving and finally sort out the entertainment center by Xmas.

Should by the slightest chance i win, please draw another name i dont need another drill.:D

I say table, mainly because I have maple on the mind. I just milled 2 sugar maple trees into boards friday and saturday. Now for the long wait till its dry so I can use it.

I'd have voted for all three, starting with the outdoor shed and then moving indoors. However, I voted for the "sit on your butt" choice to avoid confusion and not place my name in the running. I really have plenty of drills already. :D

I voted for the shed too...just so you'll have a roof over your head when Sharon kicks you out for not getting anything done:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And here I thought the shed was done since his shop was so clean and tidy. I thought he shoved everything into the shed to take a pic of a clean shop...:huh:...so I voted for the shed first! :D

i voted table because i know why you havnt:), the shed needs to get done first though then the table,, i figured the shed would be done no matter what you got a father and a better half wanting the shed done.. she may have given up on the table and i am here to prode you into jumping that hurdle!!!!

Shed also...

But I can see that Sharon had NO PART in this list... because it is way too short. :D

Generally I like to make a long list and then sort into priorities.
And where on the list is that nice slab you got from Larry? Or is that the Dining table?

Trying to keep the list to projects that have already been started :D

The 'real' list is oh so much longer...:eek:

The problem is that work has been keeping me awfully busy the last few months. Makes it hard to get things done when you ahve to sit in front of the puter all day...

Trying to keep the list to projects that have already been started :D

The 'real' list is oh so much longer...:eek:

The problem is that work has been keeping me awfully busy the last few months. Makes it hard to get things done when you ahve to sit in front of the puter all day...

but who is the boss, you work at home, so you should be able to say its quitting time when it is unless there is a hot job that needs to be done because of a life or death situation.. some one mentioned smelling the rose here awhile back,, or does the words "he got almost every job done before he passed" need to be on the stone brent.. just a reality check...:):thumb:

but who is the boss, you work at home, so you should be able to say its quitting time when it is unless there is a hot job that needs to be done because of a life or death situation.. some one mentioned smelling the rose here awhile back,, or does the words "he got almost every job done before he passed" need to be on the stone brent.. just a reality check...:):thumb:

I think it was sometimes you have to stop and eat the roses?

attachment.php

FWW-3148.jpg