• Total voters
He's so Famous up here, they named a Street after him! :thumb:

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Vaughn :wave:

Attachments

• i-505_or_wt_03.jpg
    i-505_or_wt_03.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57
I think Vaughn is so busy working to save up for retirement that he chose to forget today was his birthday so he wouldn't have to ask for time off!! Happy birthday anyway!!:D:D:D

Brent...thanks for the cake. :thumb:

Ken, you light your candles your way, I'll light my candles my way. :D

Dan, there's a Vaughn Street pretty close to my house, but looking at the neighborhood, I don't think I'd want to live there.

Art, there's a little town in NM called Vaughn, and they even spelled it right. I've driven through, but never saw much reason to stop.

Thanks, gang. As I see it, I'm not getting older....just more creaky, cranky, crotchety, and something else, but I can't remember.

Oh yeah, forgetful. :p

Well i will also say a second Happy Birthday. Saw Rennies post and followed like a lemming. Wondered why there were so few there.:doh::eek:

Have a good one old chap.:D:thumb:

Art funny thing is my sons name is Vaughn too, when we first came here everyone spelt it Vaughan.

We kept telling him they named a shopping center after him.

vaughan mills.jpg

Guess where Vaughan Mills is ?:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great job, Art. :thumb: :D

Rob, growing up in New Mexico, I'd say about 90% of the people I'd meet tried to spell my name Von, even though the town in NM is spelled Vaughn. Then I moved to California, where there is a well-known chain of supermarkets called Von's. And probably 90% of the people I meet spell my name correctly. Never could figure that one out. :huh: :p

There are times when I go to a sandwich shop and the person behind the counter asks my name, so they can let me know my sandwich is ready to pick up. I'll say "Vaughn", and if they ask "How do you spell that?", I tell them "You can spell it any way you want, as long as the guy at the pickup window can say "Vaughn, your order is ready." :D