The Bike

Oh she is so Pruty. The more I ride the more I think this is the 1st thing I have bought for myself I can enjoy by myself alone. I am taking everyone advice to heart. I want to be around conserving for many more years.

Attachments

• P1010281.JPG
    P1010281.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Nice Bike

Very nice bike. I can hear it rumberling just looking at the picture.

--------

Years ago I worked for OMC (Evinrude/Johnson).
At one point I even gave a ride to the Johnson Brothers.

Did you know - Harleys and Outboards connection?

Many years ago when Ole Evinrude was working on one of the first outboards in his shop he had a young asst mechanic.

The guys name was Arthur Davidson as in Harley!

Jonathan, she ride smooth, yesterday I took her for a 3 hour ride out up county around all my hunting areas. A friend of mine told me , riding in this urban mess I'm getting good experience for long rides. I'm am also getting a sore back and I picked up a back brace and took care of the problem. And who would have thought that a heavy leather Jacket would not make you sweat:rofl: I was up at John's Saturday with my friend Grov from Va. to buy some of John's construction equipment and I saw his leather jacket hanging and Mary said she was selling it. Grov bought a ton of his equipment. and we got all of it in his Prius :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW I don't want to hear ; looks like you put a few pounds on ..................I know ! LOL

Attachments

• P1010287.JPG
    P1010287.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: