Don't Like Your Job?

This one ain't so great:
wmmh45.jpg

masterlogo.jpg

movingplane1.gif

i will continue to be poor before i take one of those jobs.. the elphant cleaning crew is way better than doging cobras...cant believe they didnt strike at him when they were waving..

I wonder what OSHA would say about his protective footwear....and it didn't look like he was any too gentle with the cobras, I guess he doesn't worry about being nice to them.

Reminds me once again how fortunate I am to have the life I do.

snake scare

That snake video reminded me of a pic my son sent back that he took while his family was on their world wide venture.
It was taken in India. When I first saw it I got really upset. My granddaughter looks like she is in real danger in the pic. If my son and DIL had been close at hand I would have wrung their necks. I was very-very upset. The next day he posted another pic with a caption explaining the cobras had been defanged and presented no danger. Still scary.

Attachments

• Amarra and cobras.jpg
    Amarra and cobras.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 32
That would be the nastiest snake pit in history if I was the one that had to clean it... If I couldn't stand up on the edge and hose it down with a high pressure hose, it would just have to stay dirty...

The elephant dung catcher... that's just nasty...
I was over hear a dairy farm last year the the cow manure was about a foot deep and the cows were wading around in it... kinda makes me want to give up drinking milk.