Wow! Just wow!

This one showed up here a few months ago. As I said then, I think this is more a case of rote learning and indoctrination than talent. Impressive for sure, but kind of sad in a way, too.

Sorry guys, that is from North Korea, you have no way of knowing if the music you are hearing is what those kids are producing.

I rank this right up there with sightings of Big Foot on the old believability scale.... :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, that is from North Korea, you have no way of knowing if the music you are hearing is what those kids are producing.

I rank this right up there with sightings of Big Foot on the old believability scale.... :rolleyes:

I agree, Stu. As I said before, the audio track doesn't match the video very well, which makes me suspect the music was recorded before the kids filmed the video. I have no idea if it's actually them playing the recorded music, but I'm certain the video is not a live recording of their playing. Visually, the playing looks pretty accurate, though. Their hands are in the right places for the notes we can hear.

Stu is so correct. Just recently North Korea attributed its soccer team loss to the team being struck by lightning during a practice.

Oh and the North Korean team also had a number of members test positive for steroids but that was because the women struck by lightning were treated by secretions from the musk gland of a musk deer.

How sad to see children exploited in this manner.....:(