Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday 7/22 Edition

Santa Claus, In

Friday 7/22 Edition

Well, what are you going to do?
    If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you donít know what tool to buy next, then you probably donít need it yet.

Cape Cod, Ma.
    Working on some small "extras" for the kitchen renovation. Finishing up a few odds and ends and getting ready to start my next project. 2 large cherry armoires with a cherry passage door to the closet!

Outside the beltway
    Going to Hollywood !!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Thinking of taking a ride up state to visit a friend who has a pool for the evening. Then Sunday going to Mary's , the wife of my friend who died and help her with the sale of John Construction equipment.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

DSM, IA
    No plans at all...cept for my nephew and neice spending the night on saturday. Oh and my parents are coming over for a grill out on Sat. to celebrate there 45th anniversary!
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Friday already? Wasn't it Friday just yesterday?
    Have to finish repairing a shade for picture window on west side of house. With this weather that shade is critical to keeping the A/C from running constantly.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Tellico Plains, Tennessee
    We had a little rain Wednesday night... I sat on the front porch yesterday and watched the grass grow, so today I have to cut it - again - that's about the 4th or 5th time I've had to cut grass this summer...

Last time I didn't do the hill behind the house, so that has to be done for sure...

Sunday after church we may take a drive up the mountain to visit some friends.
    Tellico Plains, TN
    My parents taught me to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any.
    If you go looking for trouble, it will usually find you.

Amherst, New Hampshire
    not too much for a change. weed the garden and work in the shop is about it
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Delton, Michigan
    watch it rain, hooorah been a long time and it should take away the high humidity we have had..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Reno NV
    The light at the end of the tunnel is NOT a train! I don't have to do a lick of work work this weekend.

But due to some extenuating circumstances, I need to do a bunch of work around the ole homestead...
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

new york city burbs
    IM feeling extremely guilty this morning.
    My wife had a bad night and didnt fall asleep until 3 or 4 am, had to get up at 6 and go to work.
    her to do list is just overwhelming for this week.
    With the new kitchen coming in, big suprise party for my sil next weekend, and shes very busy at work, I think its all piling up in her brain and giving her a bit of anxiety.
    So, I woke up this morning at 9:20, and looked in the mirror.
    Im a fat, ugly crippled broken down old man who is married to a slim, attractive, hardworking, sucessful, devoted woman who caters to my every need.
    Im devoting my entire weekend starting 5 minutes after this post, to doing whatever I can on her to do list to ease her load.
    Im starting with cleaning out the spare bedroom so theres room for them to deliver the cabinets on monday or tues.
    Then I will start emptying and boxing up the kitchen.
    Then clean out the fridge, and go on to the bathrooms. Very exciting stuff.
    That should keep me busy today and tomorrow.