Swamp people

Elizabeth is a pretty calm and collected hunter. Never saw her flinch when she pulled the trigger on a gator. She said she'd kick Troys butt if he didn't stop calling her Lizabeth.

Great show. I love these shows about different American cultures. Even the tattoo shows hold my interest. I'm not into tats but try to understand the minds of those folks. Larry the Cable Guy, Red Jacket firearms, all tell a story. Who sez TV is all bad?

I enjoy those shows also, IRT, Swamp People, Swamp Loggers (now these guys are family! They work as a team and it shows!), Swamp Men, American Pickers, etc. Black Gold introduced me to a world I never understood, sounds like Ken Fitzegerald lived it. Kind of like the rodeo world, live hard and fast.

I right their with ya. Even my wife has started enjoying them. We have cut out almost all the shows we watched except NCIS for the more down to earth History HD shows of real people and what they do. You don't know how many people are telling me I should have my own show. :huh:

Wife isn't sure about us watching Red Jacket. It gives me ideas.
As a matter of fact, I have an idea how to use all that black powder that I removed from some old military ammo to move some rock up on the hill behind us.