Leigh FMT Jig

Leigh FMT (Frame Mortise and Tenon) Jig Sold - Thanks!!!

This is the deluxe jig kit with the complete set of guides and carbide spiral bits. This jig cuts both the mortise and the tenon with one setup. Very easy to do split tenons, or multiple tenons. Micro adjustable so that the fit can be as tight as you want or a little loose if the design needs that. Does angled tenons well, a must if you are making chairs. Works with almost all popular routers.

I have used this jig for five years and it is still in excellent condition, except for a cosmetic ding on the face plate, which does not interfere with functionality in any way. Please review the cosmetic damage in the rightmost picture. Look for the scratches on the edge of the large square hole in the top plate. The scratches are far away from the "business end" of the jig.

The jig can be seen at http://www.leighjigs.com/fmt.php Basically it is the FMT $879 plus the ACMTC (full set of guides and carbide bits) $399. I am offering this $1,278 value for $899.

By ‘full set of guides and carbide bits” I mean guides in ¼,, 5/16, 3/8, and ½ inch. The carbide spiral bits are in an elegant wooden box and come in sizes ½, 7/16, 3/8, 5/16, ¼, 3/16, 1/8, and 1/16. The bits themselves are worth a couple of hundred dollars.

The jig and accessories come in the original Leigh packaging material. The user guide, accessory tools, outrigger attachments, etc. are included.

You will need to supply your own router. Most routers are compatible. The Leigh website has a list. I have used a DW621 and a Bosch1617. If you need a router, I will sell the Bosch for $150 with an edge guide, a plunge base, a fixed base, and a case.

If you need it shipped, I will ship it UPS ground with insurance and charge you the exact UPS charge.

Any questions, please contact me at jessecloud@comcast.net

Attachments

• fmtkit.jpg
    fmtkit.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 17
  • fmtfront.jpg
    fmtfront.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 15
  • fmtscratches.jpg
    fmtscratches.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wow Jesse. This really makes me sad that my annual bonus this year is going to replace the pool liner. :mad: :bang: :(

Good luck - I hope you find a good home for this!:)