Am I the only one who...

Am I the only one that has promised the LOML that she can park in the garage by winter for 5+yrs...and it's never happend! :eek:

That's why I have a basement shop.

I'm always, always, amazed at the number of spouses out there -- in the snow belt -- that willingly park outside and let their husband have the garage for a shop.

That was never an option here. ;) Every house we looked at buying had to have an attached double garage, and also room in the basement for a shop.

Am I the only one who goes to the shop to listen to Bluegrass and Celtic music while playing with my Organ????? :D:D get yer minds out of the gutter :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh wow I just noticed these gutters really need cleaning.... thanks for taking me there Jay :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Am I the only one who...waxes my machine tables ten times more often than my truck?

Nope

Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan
Am I the only one who...has gone out to the shop in pajamas (or underwear) to shoot one more coat of lacquer on a piece before going to bed?

barefoot in my underwear before bed.......

am i the only one that has 2am epiphanies then cant get back to sleep because i am afraid i will forget what the answer was?