Locking Drawer Glue Joint

... Now it's off to try to figure out dovetail joints using an Incra LS Positioner and make some boxes for grandkids. Hope you are all standing by for the next round of questions.

Tom

I have the Incra LS Super System and find it great for a variety of processes. Half-blind dovetails are fairly straight-forward using the setup procedure that's in the new manual online. The old process outlined in the Master Reference Guide I got with my system is a bit tedious and inaccurate. I haven't done any through dovetails with it because of the extra steps required; half-blind look darn nice too!

Bill,

I don't have the Wonder Fence on mine. I did add an extended fence (thanks Glenn) which is working so far. I looked around on Incra's site for a new Master Reference Guide and Template Library but did not find either the old or a new one. Found the same owner's manual I have, Perry McDaniel's Projects and Techniques book, and the INCRA LS Positioner Instructional DVD.

Were you refering to Perry's book (which is a .pdf download) or the DVD (which was included with my positioner)? The DVD did have a lot of detail on "how to do it."

Thanks,

Tom