Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday what's going on?

It's Friday what's going on?

Heading to Cape Cod early this morning for my nieces wedding this afternoon. Probably do a bit of sight seeing before heading home Saturday afternoon.

Going to be a long drive down. Between the traffic and having to stop every 30-45 minutes so my wife can stretch her new knee it will probably take 5 hours

Sunday will be taken up by 2 grandkid birthdays and hopefully a little shop time.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Bob you have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Not sure what is up for me this weekend. Trying to get a buddy to head out to Western Md for a fishing excursion hopefully Sunday. Wife come home Saturday.
    Oh ..............clean house
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice day down here Bob! Hope you all have a great time!!
    What part of this sand bar you going to be on?

Bob, you have a great time, be careful, take care of that wife.

Dave, do you have one of those collapsable fishing poles? I had a couple as a kid and would take my bike fishing when I only wanted the peace of mind and relaxation and planned on not keeping any fish.

Taking my parents out tonight for steak. Otherwise, stringing a temp electric fence around some grass for the team to graze down. Working on enlarging and tightening the old hog pen and moving the pigs to that pen for finishing. Maybe taking a load of scrap to the junkyard tomorrow and then helping Josh (Fina's husband) change out the front seat in his Dodge truck for a newer seat.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Going to a friends suprise 40th birthday party tonight. The rest of the weekend is unplanned...hot and humid once again so hopefully not much outside.
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -Henry David Thoreau
    My Website

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Soby View Post
    Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice day down here Bob! Hope you all have a great time!!
    What part of this sand bar you going to be on?

The wedding is in Sandwich. We are spending the night in West Yarmouth.

Gotta love those Hilton Honors points. Free stays
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Wife and daughter are headed to SF tomorrow for shopping...ouch. I have 3 more pens to make and a little clean up around the shop and backyard.
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears Combat boots

Vancouver Island, Courtenay/Comox Valley, British Columbia
    We have some guys working on our gravel driveway today with heavy equipment (it's full of potholes and needs to be leveled for addition of a gate.) And I'm going to the post office to mail my gadget for the gadget swap.
    AKA Young Grasshopper Woodworker
    AKA The Rookie

Hopefully getting some shop time in this weekend. My entry door to the shop has been sticking badly, so going to reset the jamb. I have a couple of structural issues to resolve with it, so may take on those as well, but it may wait for even cooler weather.

Hopefully finishing up the stairs this weekend, but other than that I'll be putting in some pool time and cleaning up around it between breaks. Still haven't had enough rain to make the grass grow...thank goodness.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Spitting distance north of Detroit Michigan
    Thorough cleaning of the shop..see my what is it thread{below} for reasoning
    http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...642#post295642