not sure what catagory this one falls in....

Dan Noren

Staff member
i decided to have some fun making these after i found out how to make them. definitely holds one pint of your favorite beverage....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• goblet material a.jpg
    goblet material a.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 87
  • goblet material b.jpg
    goblet material b.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 85
  • goblet materials joined.jpg
    goblet materials joined.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 87
  • goblet finished.jpg
    goblet finished.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 87
The stem is kind if fancy so you would have to drink moonshine from the glass with your pinky finger up :D

I've never had a taste of moonshine... that's really bad of me since I live in east TN....

Back when I was in high school, I worked at the local movie theater as the concessionaire and cleaned up after the movie.... the local teens would go over to Fernie Richardson (black section of town) (my town was a segregated place in the late '50's/early '60's and and buy a quart of moon for about a quarter or half buck... at least two or three of them would get sick and barf in the men's rest room... which was a stucco room off the lobby about 5x5... only had one toilet, no sink (pre politically correct days)... my normal method of cleaning was to bring in a high pressure hose and just hose it down.... that shine must have been really rot gut stuff... there was not paint on any of the walls from about waist high down... stripped to the bare walls.... :rofl::rofl: