Back yard living

I was pulling the bike out this morning and looked over and this lil thing was just laying out with Mama less then 20' away. This is in a large neighborhood 1/2 mile from any woods or park.

Attachments

• IMAG0150.jpg
    IMAG0150.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 75
Cool photo, Dave. And my wife gives it two thumbs up, too. :thumb::thumb: It's pretty amazing how far into town deer will go. I've seen deer grazing on the grass and olives on the edge of my office parking lot in Burbank, about 1/2 mile or so from any open spaces, and only a couple hundred yards from the I-5 freeway.

Diskeeper Deer 2 - 600.jpg

I was pulling the bike out this morning and looked over and this lil thing was just laying out with Mama less then 20' away. This is in a large neighborhood 1/2 mile from any woods or park.

Looks as though it knew you were going for a ride, and was saying 'see you ladder'....oh deer, seems I've rung up another pun or three :D I can almost see you all fawn over in laughter :wave:

Mama did seem a little nurvice when I stopped to take notice and get a few pic's. My son Jarrod said Dad we need to get the corn out and maybe we can get the Big Boy in the yard, :eek: