Crazy parents and kids

Im glad everyone walked away ok.

on a lighter note, a kid from Indiana wearing a patriots tee shirt......thats cold.

Allen, high school football team is the patriots. Ever heard of Jay Cutler? Ken Dilger? Both are ex-Patriots. We have a fine program.

All is well that ends well. I have spoken with the driver here in the last few minutes. He actually thanked me for being so understanding at the scene last night. He talked to Comet and apologized. Takes a big person to do that. I told him so. I also told Comet, if she thinks they are ever going to date or even go out, he better be on a tandem bicycle:D

He actually thanked me for being so understanding at the scene last night. He talked to Comet and apologized. Takes a big person to do that. I told him so. I also told Comet, if she thinks they are ever going to date or even go out, he better be on a tandem bicycle:D

Yeah, he might grow up well inspite of his dad. Oh, and if they do date on a tandem bike, make sure she gets the front seat (ie: the handlebars!!) :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb:

I'm late to this one, again. Very thankful that Comet and her crew were untouched. Wonder where "Crash" learned to tailgate? Or pass recklessly? Or drive without seatbelts? We are models for our children, good and bad.

Thanks for sharing this story, and well done on your and Mrs. Southwood's parts for raising a good kid.