Holy Cow...... I'm on Fine Woodworking........

Allow me to bow to your fame, Mr. Stu! :bow:

Seriously, that's pretty kewl. Congrats.

P.S. I have to take your word for it since the link seems to be down or broken :dunno:

- Marty -

[/B]My goodness, I should go buy a lottery ticket :D

Congradulations. You earned it.
But could I make a suggestion........Been playing the lotto
14 years........wont tell how much spent (investment)

Why not start your own TV show......now that you are world know Try following the format like the TV show
"Tool Time" only catch you have to hire me to be on the show also.:type:

That is nothing but awesome! First time I had seen it, I now understand why you call it a dungeon.

Seeing what you have put in such a small space I don't think I will ever have the right to complain about having enough space again.

Outstanding Stu! I've never seen so much use come from so little space! Just another one of your many talents. :thumb:

DT

boy stu

boy stu i thought you were jokin when you kept callin it your dungeon, but its definatly a cramped space and that junk compartment is also creative.. glad its u and not me whew thats to tight and to short. glad you got it in lights though:thumb:

Stu-

How do you get everything in and out of your shop:huh: !!!

Gravity helps getting it in............ :rolleyes:

...........and an electric hoist helps getting it our, well that a good strong back!

I've also been asked to maybe report on some "Japanese Woodworking" for them, who knows this could be a start of something else, but I know I'd love to share my experience over here.

If you go to their website, check out the "Audio-Slideshows" there is some really neat stuff there, that is what they are wondering if I'd be interested in doing.

I also told them about us here at Family Woodworking, so maybe we will get some more members, which is always good to see more people contributing there own unique ideas and take on stuff.

Cheers!

STU.....Pendous!!!!

Way to go guy, a big congrats....just try to remember us little guys on your way to the top.

I'd also like a autograph please.