Breaking down plywood

I am a EZ user as well, but I realize not everyone prefers to go that way. I've also seen people who only use the EZ for cutting up plywood, and that seems too expensive to me. What is your outfeed table? Where is your shop? I would build a panel cutting table, which could be your outfeed table or used in another part of the house (basement shop, then use in the garage), and a sawboard.

Well If ya got a nice big shop with all the room in the world. Build your self an 8 foot in feed table and an 8 foot out feed table. With the saw you only need a space about 6 to 8 feet wide by 24 feet long:thumb::eek:
This works great in big cabinet shops. Shoot the last one I saw ripping up ply even had a power feeder on the saw so all one had to do was start the sheet and walk to the other end of the saw and take off the cuts.:thumb::thumb:
As others have said lay one end on the saw turn it on pick up the other end and push. If you don't have an out feed table or an extra hand your going to have to stop in the middle and walk to the other end and pull it the rest of the way through the saw. While balancing the 2 cuts.
Or just snap a line on it and cut it a bit proud with your circular saw and rip to finale on the TS. If you stack them right and clamp them down you can reach through 3 sheets of 3/4"
For me in my small one man shop I'm gonna stick with my Festool :thumb::thumb:

Well you seen mine in person, but one more time.

picture.php

Comes in any size you need:thumb:

Randal, I use a table similiar to the one in Bent's picture, only it is out of 1x4 and is mounted on foldup banquet table legs. Still a pain to bring all the way around the house from the garage to setup. No room in the shop to store it, real estate in the shop is carefully rationed! But it works great when needed.